new version: PowerVuEmu.2.9.1.zip
Code: Select all
- Fixed EcmCounter of channels with extra data byte.
Code: Select all
- Changed `Compel_PMT_SID` to `Compel_PMT_SID_VideoPID` in `PowerVuEmu.ini` file.
- Fixed processing of hash mode zero.
- Added BeOutQ support. [Doesn't work anymore!]
This is how BeOutQ Works:
1- Update your TSReader to its latest version (at least V2.8.53a). This version supports H.265 Videos.
2- Update your VLC player to its latest version too (at least version 3.x).
3- Tune to 12341H transponder.
4- Select `File->Load manual channels` menu option and then open the `1-BeoutQ-12340-H.tmc` file.
5- Tune to its first channel to find the keys (see the new TOT tab for more details).
6- Now tune to 11919H transponder.
7- Select `File->Load manual channels` menu option and then open the `2-BeoutQ-11919-H.tmc` file.
8- Tune to one its 10 channels to view it.
Tip: To play x265 videos with VLC smoothly (with less discontinuity errors/glitches), you should increase the `network caching` value:
VLC -> Tools menu -> Preferences -> Show settings -> All -> Input/Codecs -> Advanced -> Network caching
- Improved Rosscrypt1's key detection.
- Added Rosscrypt1 (CA-ID=0xA101) support:
40.0E 3675 R 33483
53.0E 3675 R 33483
80.1E 10981 V 33483
It doesn't need any additional settings. So you shouldn't set `Compel_PMT_SID` for it. This setting will cause conflicts here.
Tune to one of the Rosscrypt channels and wait. Emu will find its xor-key.
- Added Compel support, 4.8E 12379 H (ATG EU BSS & K75 International).
You can define these types of channels in `PowerVuEmu.ini` file, under the `others` section. Its format is `pmt:sid;` in decimal.
- Fixed 166E issues.
- Added new menu options to `Record unmasked EMM` and `Record unmasked ECM`. Its output (unmasked data) is useful for `PowerVu.HomeEdition`.
- Added more hash modes support (Set 19).
- Fixed UnmaskMode03 issues.
- Added hash mode 15 & 16 support.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest